Building on the basis of the popular DX3R Pro, the DX4R Pro adds a 4th channel and additional pre-programmed and user-programmable mixing capabilities along with sleek design updates including the integrated antenna housing. Compatibility with existing surface DSM2, DSM Marine and DSM receivers is assured thanks to the versatility of the proprietary Spektrum DSM protocol whilst the new DX4R Pro can also benefit from the latest DSMR protocol variant.
The sleek and lightweight DX4R racing system was conceived by racers for racers to deliver an unparalleled combination of balance, sophistication and speed. Built around frequency-agile, Spektrum™ DSMR™ technology, it’s capable of maintaining a blazing 5.5ms frame rate in the busiest 2.4GHz environments. The radio system includes two receivers: SR410 DSMR 4-channel sport receiver boasting Reliakote™ conformal coating that seals internal electronics from the elements and other corrosives, and the SR2000 micro race receiver, which is currently the smallest micro surface receiver on the market.
- 4 Channel Operation for Surface/Marine applications
- Ultra responsive with DSMR 5.5ms frame rate
- Adjustable trigger shape and tension
- Large Backlit LCD Screen
- 50-Model memory with ModelMatch™ technology
- Pre-set mixes, including dual throttle, dual brake, MOA, 4WS, and dual steering
- 4 User-defined, programmable mixes with naming
- Switch-activated mix rates with on-the-fly mix rate control
- Traction control and ABS plus integrated Telemetry (Telemetry requires Telemetry compatible Rx and sensors - not included)
- RaceWare™ software updates via SD Card Reader
- Integrated antenna
- Inactivity alarm