#AS27004 - REEDY BLACKBOX 510R 2S COMPETITION BRUSHLESS ESC
Product Code: AS27004
After months of anticipation, Reedy's highly developed Blackbox 510R Competition ESC is now available to racers worldwide. Extensive race testing by Reedy's engineering and racing team has resulted in a high performance, high quality, and reliable ESC suitable for all levels of competition. Thanks to excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of precision adjustability, and durable high-quality hardware, the Blackbox 510R is suitable for a wide range of racing applications.
With the Blackbox PROgrammer2, the full potential of the 510R can be exploited. In addition to working as a programmer, it also operates as a battery monitor and USB firmware update device.
The 510R ESC includes two modes that can be modified and saved independently from one another. Standard mode offers a wide variety of tuning options while Expert mode takes it one step further and opens additional options for more experienced racers and/or racing classes that can take advantage of these advanced settings.
Reedy Blackbox 510R Features:
- CNC-machined black aluminum case with integrated heat sink
- Fully adjustable brake, throttle, power, and safety functions (Requires optional Blackbox PROgrammer2 #AS27027)
- Blinky mode with ROAR approved software
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Ultra-low resistance FET board
- On-board power button
- Solder tabs with 13-gauge power wires
- Pro external capacitor board
- RPM and ESC temp data logging (Requires optional Blackbox PROgrammer2 #AS27027)
- Firmware updateable (Requires optional Blackbox PROgrammer2 #AS27027)
- Voltage input: 2S LiPo
- On resistance (ohms): 0.105
- Continuous current: 150A
- Dimensions: 38.5 x 36.9 x 19.5mm
- Weight w/o wires: 44g
- Motor limit (2-pole/4-pole): 3.5 / 4800kV
- SBEC: 6 - 7.0V/5A
- Cooling fan: optional
With the Blackbox PROgrammer2 the full potential of the ESC can be exploited, select between Forward/Brake or Forward/Brake/Reverse mode and adjust the BEC output voltage depending on the type of servo used and desired servo speed. Adjust the desired low voltage cutoff or disable it completely. The temperature at which the ESC cuts motor power due to overheating can also be adjusted or disabled. Reversing the rotation of the motor is also possible. In addition to working as a programming device the PROgrammer2 operates as a data logger, battery monitor, and USB firmware update device.