Simply put: the 2017 Ford GT is one of the coolest street cars ever designed, and PROTOform is proud to bring it to 1:10 RC Racing.
From the ultra-low stance, to the teardrop-shaped cockpit, to the never-before-seen b-pillar “side wings”, the Ford GT is the ultimate expression of form following function. PROTOform has captured every detail of this mid-engine sportscar that captured the GTE Pro class win at the 2016 24h of Le Mans.
This officially-licensed body fits 1:10 200mm pan cars for racing in classes such as the new World GT-R rubber tire class. For touring car fans, don’t fret: a 190mm version of Ford GT is coming soon.
Ford GT’s distinctive side wings are add-on pieces that can be secured with the included hardware, shoo-goo or high-strength double-sided tape. Each body also includes injection molded nylon wing struts, a unique rear wing, an extensive decal sheet, window masks, and overspray film.
Protoform Ford GT Clear Body Features:
- Perfectly suited for the new World GT-R Class
- Distinctive add-on side wings
- Exceptional scale detail
- Molded wing struts
- Officially-licensed by Ford
- Length: 17.25" (438mm)
- Front Width: 7.75" (197mm)
- Rear Width: 8.11" (206mm)
- Height: 3.89" (99mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.2" (258mm)
- Ford GT Clear Body
- B-pillar side wings (2 pcs)
- Side wing mounting hardware (16 pcs)
- Nylon wing struts ( 2 pcs)
- Extensive Decal sheet
- Wing mounting hardware (4 pcs)
- Window Masks
- Paint-then-peel over spray film
All Protoform bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only. Decal sheet & Window masks included.