#HPI105132 - HPI 1979 Ford F-150 Supercab Body
Product Code: HPI105132
Go retro with this 1979 Ford F-150 Supercab body for your Savage XL! This classic '79 Ford pick-up is the longer Supercab version so it fits the Savage XL truck perfectly. It will also fit Savage Flux trucks using the XL Wheelbase Conversion Set (#102404). It can also be used on any standard Savage or Maxx-size truck, but will require alternate body post hole positions. For normal wheelbase monster trucks, check out the standard 1979 Ford F-150, #105127!
This body is made from crystal clear polycarbonate material for those that prefer to add a personal touch with their own paint and graphics scheme. The convenient pre-cut vinyl decal sheet includes: photorealistic headlights, grill, tail lights, official logos, window frames, door handles and more... all die-cut to make applying the decals quick and easy. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks are included with each body. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grill, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for Savage XL body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- Clear body (finished example shown)
- This is an officially licensed replica